To our valued customers,
As you all know, we are facing an unprecedented situation unlike anything we've seen in our lifetime. At this difficult time we are reminded how important our health is, and how connected we are with one another. Solidarity, social responsibility, healthy practices, and continuous disinfecting are vital in overcoming the challenge COVID-19 presents for all of us globally.
We want to assure our customers that Portable Power Equipment is taking every measure possible to help ensure the safety of our employees as well as our customers. Below are some of the changes that we have implemented until further notice.
- Beginning 3/24 we are temporarily suspending local product pickup from our distribution center. Orders are still available to be placed online and shipped.
- We will continue to closely follow guidelines from the CDC and other public health agencies, as well as guidelines from the city, state, and federal government.
- We are taking aggressive steps to minimize risk for employees in our warehouse.
- We are also reducing our Customer Service phone line hours to 7AM - 11AM (PST), and providing our employees the opportunity to work from home.
* Please note that if you call outside of the hours of 7AM-11AM (PST) you will only reach our voice message system. We will respond to all voice messages by the following business day. To help us better assist you, please minimize phone calls when possible, by utilizing our email contact feature below to send us any questions, or order inquiries. We will still be answering emails from 8AM-5PM (PST).
Portable Power Equipment would like to thank you for your patience during this difficult time.