SEARCH keyword or model number
DON'T SEE THE PART YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Vertical Shaft Replacement Pump!
Inlet & Outlet come out in FRONT of the engine
* 2500 PSI Max
* 2.0 GPM
* 7/8" Shaft
* Oil Lubricated
* Adjustable PSI
* Chemical Injector included
* Thermal Relief Valve included ! !
* Hose connection is 22mm x 14mm (will not fit with 15mm pressure hoses)
* Pump Shaft Key included
Depending on your Pressure Washer model, you may need to get three new mounting bolts to mount the pump to the engine. In this case, your local hardware store will carry these bolts. There are too many different Pressure Washer models and bolt size combinations so we cannot provide new bolts for the replacement pump.
Below are the most common bolt sizes needed to mount your new replacement pump to the engine:
- 5/16" 18 x 2 1/2" (Qty. 2)
- 5/16" 18 x 3 1/2" (Qty. 1)
MOST PUMPS FAIL FROM OVERHEATING, so we include a Thermal Relief Valve with the pump to help prevent this!
Please consider adding Pump Oil & Pump Saver to your purchase.
Most pumps are only designed to last for approximately 50 hours of use. This pump is designed to last for 500 + hours of use.
* 5 Year Limited Warranty (We are the only company that offers this warranty)
PLEASE ALSO SEE RETURN POLICY PAGE
REPAIR KITS & LINKS
Monday - Friday
6 AM - 5 PM Pacific Time